Vacature Head of Marketing (ingevuld)
Who are we?
For one of the fastest growing HealthTech companies I-Scout is looking for a Head of Marketing. This start-up is a web application that allows medical researchers to collect data for their clinical studies. The company has tripled the customer base in the last year. They are proud of the fact that the customers are their biggest growth engine. Once they use the product, they fall in love and tell their fellow researchers.
What is the goal?
They want to accelerate medical research by unlocking the potential of every researcher. Starting with an easy to use and affordable EDC they want to help researchers throughout the entire medical research process. They believe that standardizing and reusing research datasets is key to meeting tomorrow’s healthcare challenges.
Who is I-Scout looking for?
The goal is to grow from 8.000 to 30.000 users by the end of this year, and my client believes the key lies in best-in-class data-driven digital marketing. They are looking for a creative, data-driven, Head of Marketing in the Amsterdam office, reporting directly to the COO. They market both to individual researchers (B2C) as well as university medical centres and medical device companies (B2B).
What will you be doing?
Well actually I believe that you are an expert in your field and you will know exactly what is required to reach those 30.000 users. My client will give you all the freedom and support to build a solid case and chase it. But to shape some expectations:
- Help further refine the communication of their vision
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to increase acquisition and retention of customers, improve quality of leads, revenue growth and sales efficiency.
- Release great content pieces (B2B & B2C) together with the team
- Pilot new ways of attracting customers: webinars, how-to videos, paid virality, chatbots, etc
- Continuously execute data-driven updates to the website
- Increase the impact via Social Media channels
- Streamline their offline marketing: conferences, PhD events, tradeshows, etc
- Collaborating with Customer Success to ensure a smooth transition to paying customers
- You will build your own Marketing team to achieve the above
What is my client offering?
- Help improve medical research and healthcare
- Responsibility and accountability for managing your own budget and growing a team
- Being challenged every day
- A team of young, smart and driven colleagues
- Competitive salary with 10% bonus potential
- Potential equity participation
- 30 vacation days per year
- Opportunity to participate in the pension plan
- A spacious office with all amenities located in the south-east part of Amsterdam
- Free lunch, snacks and Friday afternoon drinks and quarterly team weekends!
What type of person I-Scout is looking for?
- University degree
- 5+ years of (preferably data-driven) digital marketing experience
- Knowledgeable in topics such as SEO/SEM, Affiliate marketing, Google Analytics, WordPress
- A creative person that surprises with great new (Marketing) ideas
- Proven analytical capability and great project management skills
- Business fluency in English. Native or near native level.
- Affinity with medical field and social media is a big plus
Heb je interesse of wil je meer weten?
Bel met Marijke van Liempt +31621105288, mail haar firstname.lastname@example.org of klik op solliciteren.Solliciteren