Vacancy UX Designer
Are you interested in InsurTech business? You love working with cutting-edge technology? Do you have great technical and client facing skills? Are you ready to help define the next gen of fintech software that influences the daily lives of tens of millions of people?
For my client – a leading InsurTech innovator and a next generation technology partner to insurers, banks and brokers – I-Scout is looking for a UX designer. Its data-driven insurance platform enables insurers, banks, brokers and other companies to offer fully integrated insurance solutions to their customers at record speed.
Their ultimate goal is to disrupt insurance across the world, and positively impact the lives of millions of people by delivering peace of mind when it comes to managing your insurance in a truly digital way. They deliver a fully digital insurance experience to end-customers and partners such as banks, brokers, media companies and insurers, allowing all businesses to digitally distribute insurance to their customers.
Within the Development team we are looking for a UX Designer. As the UX Designer you create the interaction designs, wireframes and workflows of mobile and web applications.
- Work together with the Product Owner, Architect and Developers to shape new features and improve the existing ones
- Research possible solutions and formulate recommendations
- Create wireframes to convey your ideas to the developers so the solution can be built
- User-test prototypes and the built solution
- Facilitate workshops
Your profile :
- 3 – 5 years digital product experience
- Solid experience in UI/UX/Visual Designer both online and mobile
- Experience in designing dashboards and portals
- Passionate about creating awesome designed applications that users love to work with
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Solid experience in working with Sketch or similar tools
- The ability to think and work Agile and have the knowledge of best practices
- Fluent in English, both written and verbally
- Experience in Design System is a plus
- Experience with designing for low-code and no-code platforms is a plus
- Some technical knowledge of web development is a plus
What they offer
Being part of this company means being part of a start-up environment with a great workplace atmosphere in the center of Amsterdam with a highly motivated and talented international team, backed by top US and European VC’s and the opportunity to bring in your ideas on our innovations.
Heb je interesse of wil je meer weten?
Bel met Marijke van Liempt +31621105288, mail haar email@example.com of klik op solliciteren.Solliciteren