Vacature Sales Consultant voor een User Experience Consultancy bureau
This consultancy agency is dedicated to improve the customer experience through design of interactive online products for their clients. They combine design and UX research in all their work, as they believe that integrating these fields leads to solid design decisions and better business results.
They are a quickly-expanding agency, taking on interactive projects of ever-growing scale and complexity. The team comprises of 35 enthusiastic consultants with a passion for UX. They work for an international range of leading clients.
To support further growth of the organization I-Scout is looking for an ambitious Sales Consultant for this agency with a strong background in sales for online agencies and a passion for user experience.
- Acquire innovation and design projects with new clients;
- Initiate new contacts and generate relevant sales leads;
- Advise clients which steps to take to improve their online channels;
- Managing the sales process by taking the lead in writing and reviewing proposals;
- Communicate sales status to User Intelligence management;
- Manage customer relations and track actions in the CRM systems;
- Engage and brief internal stakeholders to take up new projects;
- Advance sales by contributing to sales tools, processes and procedures.
Education and experience
- Masters/Bachelors degree;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working as a sales consultant in a relevant industry (online, digital, UX);
- Experience with setting up or defining projects in a digital environment;
- Proven track record of selling successful large and complex online projects;
- Experience with sales for an online agency is explicitly required;
- A strong network with clients in industries with focus on their online channel, such as telecom, insurance or energy;
- Knowledge of the design process of online products (websites, apps, interactive products);
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum is a plus;
- Passionate about the field of online design and User Experience.
- Evident written and verbal communications skills in Dutch and English;
- Proven excellent collaboration and negotiating skills;
- Strong consultancy/client-facing skills;
- Excellent team player with a good sense of organizational dynamics;
- Social, diplomatic and natural leadership qualities.
- Enthusiastic and inspiring;
- Dedicated and persistent;
- Extreme attention for quality;
- Naturally optimistic and flexible;
- Commercial attitude.
- Become colleagues with an enthusiastic group of UX advocates;
- Interesting clients and inspiring projects;
- Freedom to explore new territories;
- A budget for education and personal development.
Heb je interesse of wil je meer weten?
Bel met Marijke van Liempt +31621105288, mail haar email@example.com of klik op solliciteren.Solliciteren