Vacature Business Development Executive Benelux (ingevuld)
Our customer started in 2005, and is the portal for unique Web-, SEO- and Social Media content. They have teams working in New York, Las Vegas and in their company headquarters in Mainz, Germany. Backed by leading venture capital fund ViewPoint Capital Partners, they have not only created a Silicon Valley-like start-up atmosphere, but also generated sustainable growth with their platforms in Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Brazil, Portugal, Poland, the US and – since March 2012 – also The Netherlands. Globally, they have over 60.000 customers, among them several of the Top 10 e-commerce businesses in the world.
We are looking for a Business Development Executive for the Benelux countries (focused on The Netherlands). You will be part of the global Business Development team and work closely with the Country Management resources located in the Mainz headquarters. This position is particularly geared for a person with an existing network in the Dutch (Online) Marketing/agency scene, as we would like to intensify our focus on cooperating with these agencies. The person reports to the VP Business Development Europe and Brazil.
- Reaching or exceeding the revenue goals and increasing the companies client base in the Benelux countries.
- Executing and supporting further development of the companies Sales strategy in The Netherlands.
- Identifying and evaluating specific Business Development opportunities.
- Identifying decision makers and influencers, especially in the Dutch agency community. Building and extending a contact network with these influencers.
- Representing and promoting the company at conferences and trade shows.
- Profiel kandidaat
- Proven network in the Dutch Online Marketing community, preferably with work experience in SEO or marketing agencies focused on online business.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a high motivation as the basis for your daily work.
- Motivated to work from home, with constant contact to the companies headquarters team.
- Perfect knowledge of the Dutch language plus German or English as a second language.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel to client meetings, conferences and exhibitions.
- Strong presentation, networking and consultative selling skills.
- Flexibility and determination to cope with changes in a rapid and efficient way.
- Strong personal integrity and ambition.
- Experienced in using CRM tools and MS Office.
You will work on a contractbasis for this company. As this company is not located in the Netherlands you will have to pay your own social benefits and taxes.
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Call Irma Korver +31642562011, mail her email@example.com or click apply.Apply