Vacature visual designer
Our client is a quickly expanding agency dedicated to improving the customer experience through design of interactive online products for their clients. Their mission is to help to improve the customer experience, with a focus on online. This means they design websites, mobile apps and other online touch-points, but never without covering the basics first.
They combine design and UX research in all their work, because they believe that integrating these fields leads to solid design decisions and better business results.
Our client is expanding their design team and are currently looking for a Visual Designer with a strong background in, and passion for, User Experience design.
- Work with clients, interaction designers and developers to create great looking visual designs for interactive products like websites, mobile sites, apps, applications, etc.
- Work in an international environment.
- Communicate design ideas and decisions to team members and stakeholders
- Support the team in visualizing ideas, concepts and information (i.e. web traffic maps, data visualization and concept maps)
- Advance the visual design discipline within User Intelligence International (i.e. tools, processes and procedures)
- Be passionate about the field of User Experience and express that by participating in the User Experience community.
Education and experience
- Minimum of 4+ years of professional experience working professionally as a visual designer in related studio environment (e.g. Online, Digital, UX or related).
- Relevant third-level / university qualifications.
- Intimate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite to CC, including Fireworks and preferably also MS Office.
- Extensive experience working within, extending and creating corporate brand guidelines.
- Basic and up-to-date knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Print design experience is welcome, along with identity and branding experience.
- Clear and strong conceptual thinking apparent throughout your work.
- Self-starter and able to guide the visual design process in a project.
- You recognise yourself in our seven brand personality values, because you are passionate, intelligent, responsible, pragmatic, connecting, self-assured and authentic. You are an excellent team player who is fluent in both Dutch and English, and you have:
- Strong consultancy/client-facing skills.
- Conceptual and strategic thinking.
- Eye for detail and preciseness.
- Dreams of perfect grids and beautifully-set typography.
- Solid portfolio.
- Enthusiastic and inspiring.
- Dedicated and persistent.
- Attention for quality.
- Naturally optimistic and flexible.
- Commercial attitude.
Heb je interesse of wil je meer weten?
Bel met Marijke van Liempt +31621105288, mail haar firstname.lastname@example.org of klik op solliciteren.Solliciteren